Thursday 21 April 2011

working girl

I have been a waitress since the beginning of my working life. Which is a few years now. Last month I quit the two best waitressing jobs I've ever had. One in a cafe in the middle of a forest with endless tea and cakes and cute ducks. The other a seriously characterful wine bar with the funniest staff and best food. I am now officially a Costume Designer. For the next two months at least. I'm in North London shooting a low budget feature and living with my costumes. It's cosy.


And it comes with perks. Namely two boxes of Puma stuff to use in the film. But personally, I'm more excited by half of it being set in the 90s. I used this post by the ever inspirational (and ever youthful) Tavi. I now have the boxset of My So Called life on my wishlist.


Plaid and floral? Yes.

It also means I get to watch Clueless. Any excuse to watch Clueless.


And Spiceworld. Purely for research. Of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment