Wednesday 14 September 2011

swimsuit situation.

I have been struck by an intense need for water recently. Sparked by a dream about surfing and having moved up to London, away from the coast, I have a constant urge to be swimming. Not exactly helped by finally seeing The Inbetweeners Movie and that ariel shot of Malia and the sparkling blue ocean (I didn't think of the amount of drunk people's vomit, pee and poop in it).

So spurred on by that, I researched a swimming pool in my new area and bought a swimsuit (having left mine at my parents house). With no free time to actually shop around for one, I picked a very simple black one up in Sainsbury's when doing a lunch run. I went for my usual size and thought nothing more of it. Until I got home that night and decided to try it on. Couldn't get the thing over my arse and it was a struggle to get it that far. Who are these flat bottomed women Sainsbury's are making clothes for?! To celebrate not being a size 8 by Sainsbury's standards, I made a huge bowl of Putanesca and went browsing for a new swimsuit. I have fallen a bit for this Black Milk one.


For £58.44 and only available in XS, I'm guessing it's probably not a good idea though.
I probably wouldn't be able to get it over my arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment