Wednesday 20 July 2016

starting basic.

I'm supposed to be waiting for our letting agents to organise a gardener to come in and clear our garden. But with a bad start to the week (general blues and a friendship-gone-bad continuing to circle over my head) I needed something to pick me up and for the first time in a long time, exercise didn't seem like the answer. And I didn't have any beer.

So I started clearing out our jungle of a garden. I know I'll be told off for taking it in to my own hands but I couldn't help it.

I should have taken a better photo of the brambles on the right. Clearing them felt a lot like this:





Except I was the horse.

But in all honesty, it was one of the most relaxing things I've done in a long time. Enough concentration required to not be monotonous but never strenuous.

I think I've found my meditation.


No comments:

Post a Comment