Monday 19 December 2011

settled.

Finally, I have a place in London (well, Acton) to call home. After 2 years of calling in a lot of favours from a lot of people, I can finally come home to my own room, make tea in my own kitchen and keep my shampoo in my own shower (you'd be suprised how much a difference just being able to leave your shampoo in a shower can make to your life!)
I moved here with no furniture and after a difficult bed decision, a nightmare trip to IKEA and a bit of trawling around 2nd hand shops, last night I flattened my last cardboard box.
Now all I need is more picture frames. I'm a great believer that one can never have enough picture frames.

 

 

Ring from Cos. I've only just discovered them (I'm slow, I know). Trying to not spend money in there is like trying to tell yourself you don't need tequila on a night out.


Oh yeah, and Christmas and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment