Monday 2 January 2012

start the way you intend to continue.

I don't do new year resolutions. After all, rules were made to be broken. But every year I promise myself to spend more time with my friends. So I kicked off 2012 in the perfect way. Curled up in bed all day with a group of my closest friends watching Youtube videos and bad films, eating chocolate fingers, Herschey's Kisses and drinking gallons of tea. Our day in videos went a little something like this:






And this little gem of Chris Mintz-Plasse and Dave Franco which for one reason or another I can't seem to link to like the other videos.
I got a C in ICT GSCE, it's a wonder I worked out how to make a blog in the first place.
Then we bough pizza and the only thing there was left to do was settle in with some quality examples of film-making.

 My best friend (who is a boy) and myself fully intend on doing this as fancy dress one day.

Which is okay because Bill Murray and Sam Rockwell are in it. Right?
Who cares, I want them all to be friends.

 2012, you are already set up to be a fine year of taste, sophistication and productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment